1073 Cocktails and 238 Bars now listed

Collins Glass

A Collins Glass is a glass tumbler which typically will contain 300 to 410 ml. It is used to serve mixed drinks, especially Tom Collins cocktails. It is cylindrical in shape and narrower than a highball glass.

Page 1 of 3123