Win a Pair of Tickets for Cocktails in the City – Edinburgh
The event takes place on Thursday October 23rd in the beautiful Mansfield Traquair. Cocktails In The City welcomes both cocktail aficionados and curious bar-gazers from all over the world to experience the most delicious drinks Edinburgh has to offer without having to walk more than a few steps – no trams, no taxis and no buses!
Cocktails In The City will feature fifteen of Edinburgh’s finest bars bars in pop up form: from the glamorous surrounding of Harvey Nichols Forth Floor Bar to the quirky cool speakeasy bar of Panda and Sons.
All guests are greeted with an immersive and interactive experience that teases all the senses. Boasting free cocktail making classes, one-on-one tuition with some of the world’s finest mixologists and industry experts, guests are invited to learn the art of cocktail making and try creative concoctions with the ultimate professionals.
- Harvey Nichols Forth Floor & Chase Marmalade Vodka
- G&V Royal Mile Hotel & Haig Club
- Heads and Tales & El Dorado Rum
- Chaophraya & Havana Club Rum
- Juniper Bar & No.3 Gin
- Gusto Bar and Restaurant & Chambord
- Panda and Sons & Polugar
- The Blackbird & Belvedere Vodka
- 56 North & Whitley Neill Gin
- The Priory Bar and Restaurant & Lamb’s Navy Rum
- Hamilton’s & Gentleman Jack Whisky
- Bar Kohl & Reyka Vodka
- The Voodoo Rooms
Door times are: From 6pm – 11pm
To win a pair of tickets to this fantatsic celebration of all things cocktail, simply email the answer to the below question to: email@example.com
Name one of the bars which will be participating in the “Cocktails in the City” event in Edinburgh this year?